Hotel Manager job profile
A Hotel Manager is a person who is responsible for the day-to-day management of a hotel and its staff. Hotel Managers are responsible for managing employees and for planning, marketing , coordinating and administering hotel services such as catering and accommodation facilities. Hotel managers are responsible for making sure that all areas of a hotel environment run smoothly and work together successfully.
In order to attract Hotel Managerthat best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Hotel Manager job description.
Hotel Manager job description
We are currently looking for an experienced, highly motivated Hotel Manager to take control of the day to day operations for our amazing Hotel.
As Hotel Manager you will work with, and develop, the team to provide exceptional guest service, continually exceeding the highest possible standards whilst overseeing the smooth running of the hotels operations ensuring the hotels objectives are met and maintained at all times through maximising occupancy, revenue, and maintaining and building on the reputation of the hotel.
You will be an excellent communicator and have greatly developed organisational and communication skills, being able to thrive within a high-pressured environment.
As Hotel Manager you must be a real team player, whilst being able to adapt and take charge in a variety of situations.You will have the highest attention to detail, whilst maximising all sales opportunities for new and existing guests and training your team to deliver the same.
Hotel Manager duties and responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage overall hotel daily operations
- Condust hotel budgeting and financial planning
- Plan and organize hotel activities to drive sales
- Manage and monitor hotel expenses
- Manage and track hotel inventory
- Plan and impelment marketing campaings with marketing teams
- Build and maintain stong relationships with visitors and clients
- Build relationships with vendors
- Suggest and implement new ideas
- Determine KPIs
- Track KPIsand produce reports
- Hire and onboard new hotel staff
- Evaluate staff performance
- Ensure safety and adherence to rules and regulations
- Prepare and manage schedules and shifts
Hotel Manager requirements
- Proven experience as Hotel Manager or relevant role
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of other languages is a big plus
- Understanding of all hotel management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- X years of experience with management software
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great decision making and problems solving skills
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to motivate staff
- Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or relevant field
Use this Hotel Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- iOS developer
- Business Development Manager
- Civil Engineer
- Call Center Manager
- Commercial Director
- Penetration Testing Expert
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Loan Officer
- HTML5 Developer
- Purchasing Manager
- Nursing Supervisor
- Front-end Drupal Developer
- Backbone.js Developer
- Inside Sales Manager
- Guest Relations Manager
- DevOps Engineer
- UI Designer
- React.js Developer
- SAP Technical Consultant
- Marketing Operations Analyst
- Plastic Surgeon
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?