Cabin Crew job profile
The role of a Cabin Crew depends on the industry. In general, the main responsibility of any Cabin Crew is to provide excellent customer service to while ensuring their comfort and safety.
In order to attract Cabin Crew that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Cabin Crew job description.
Cabin Crew job description
We are looking for Cabin Crew to join our team. If you are customer centric, and love ensuring exceptional customer experience, you will also love this position!
We will expect from you to be able to work autonomously, take initiatives and collaborate with colleagues. All wit the purpose to ensure extraordinary customer satisfaction.
Cabin Crew duties and responsibilities
- Ensure user the satisfaction
- Answer questions and offering help and assistance
- Check cabin before take-off to ensure compliance to safety regulations
- Welcome travelers on board and help them to their seats when necessary
- Take orders, serve food and drinks and sell products
- Give the “safety” presentation in a well-prepared manner
- Monitor the cabin frequently
- Pay particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders etc)
- Adhere to all relevant legal, health and safety rules and regulations
- Assist passengers in the case of an emergency
- Create reports in accordance to all the relevant rules and regulations
Cabin Crew requirements
- Previous working experience as cabin crew for (x) years
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of any additional languages will be considered as an advantage
- Customer-centered mindest
- Tidy and professional appearance
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Problem solver
- Cabin crew certification and training
Use this Cabin Crew job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards