➡️ Check out our Complete List (500+) of Job Description Templates!
Human Resource Assistant job profile
Human Resource Assistant is a HR professional who deals with the day-to-day HR responsibilities and is the liaison between the organization, employees and benefit vendors.
In order to attract Human Resource Assistant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Human Resource Assistant job description.
Human Resource Assistant job description
We are looking for hardworking and out of the box HR Assistant!
Do you have a hands on experience with dealing with lots of paper and confidential matters? Are you detalied oriented with great interpersonal skills?
Then we are looking for you! You will help and support the daily operations of our HR dream team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. If that sounds exciting, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Human Resource Assistant duties and responsibilities
- Support the daily operations of HR team
- Use HR databases to review, input and keep track of employee information
- Track employee progress within the onboarding program
- Arranging meetings and maintaining calendars
- Responsible for orienting new employees to the organization
- Answer all employee questions about HR regulations and benefits
- Assit with payroll processes
- Maintaining organized and up-to-date HR files
Human Resource Assistant requirements
- A proven track recording of executing HR-related tasks
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Hands on experience working with MS Office, and HR software (HRIS or HRMS)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- High ethical standards and ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Degree in Human Resources or relevant fields
Use this Human Resource Assistant job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Social Worker
- Call Center Manager
- Field Service Technician
- Copywriter & Editorial Director
- Marketing Executive
- Front Desk Representative
- Program Coordinator
- Photo Editor
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Marketing Assistant
- Data Entry Clerk
- Outreach and Partnerships Manager
- Shipping Manager
- Claims Examiner
- Web Master
- Camera Operator
- Sales Support Specialist
- Front-end Drupal Developer
- Insurance Broker
- Director of Operations
- Bank Teller
- Email Marketing Manager
- Public Relations Manager (PR Manager)
- Pharmacy Technician
Culture & People
5 Tips for an Engaging Employee Onboarding Experience
Best of HR Blogs: March 2019
Culture & People
8 Examples of Giving Positive Feedback to Employees
How Pre-employment Assessment Tool Makes the Recruiting Process Faster