We are looking for an expert Chief Financial Officer. As part of the management, you will develop the vision and strategic policy of our company.
- Manage the finance department and take it to a higher level.
- Crunch data like no others.
- Budgeting, planning, and controling.
- Make investment decisions by considering cash and liquidity capabilities and risks.
- Execute annual, monthly, weekly reports on revenues, profits, and expenses for submission to other managers, stakeholders, and external analysts.
- Initiate process and performance improvement.
- Analyze data beyond financial figures.
- [X] year(s) experience as a business analyst, strategic consultant, or controller.
- Strong knowledge of corporate financial law and financial management practices.
- Analytical thinking, stress resistance, and leadership.
- Solid communication skills, especially persuasiveness and decisiveness.
- A proven track record of managing complex financial processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Economics or equivalent.
Use this Chief Financial Officer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Materials Manager
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Social Media Strategist
- Account Executive
- Product Manager
- AngularJS Developer
- Benefits Administrator
- Help Desk Manager
- Billing Specialist
- Quality Inspector
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Construction Project Manager
- Insurance Broker
- Public Relations Intern
- File Clerk
- Assistant Game Producer
- Delivery Driver
- Dental Assistant
- Nursing Supervisor
- Vice President (VP) of Marketing
- Legal Counsel
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!