We are looking for an expert Chief Financial Officer. As part of the management, you will develop the vision and strategic policy of our company.
- Manage the finance department and take it to a higher level.
- Crunch data like no others.
- Budgeting, planning, and controling.
- Make investment decisions by considering cash and liquidity capabilities and risks.
- Execute annual, monthly, weekly reports on revenues, profits, and expenses for submission to other managers, stakeholders, and external analysts.
- Initiate process and performance improvement.
- Analyze data beyond financial figures.
- [X] year(s) experience as a business analyst, strategic consultant, or controller.
- Strong knowledge of corporate financial law and financial management practices.
- Analytical thinking, stress resistance, and leadership.
- Solid communication skills, especially persuasiveness and decisiveness.
- A proven track record of managing complex financial processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Economics or equivalent.
Use this Chief Financial Officer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Office Administrator
- Preschool Teacher
- Unity or Unity3D Developer
- Back-end Developer
- Vice President (VP) of Marketing
- Software Tester
- Test Engineer
- Warehouse Worker
- UX Research Specialist
- HR Officer
- Recruitment Marketing Specialist
- Managing Director
- Facilities Manager
- Python Developer
- Video Specialist
- Sous Chef
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Recruitment Consultant
- Team Leader
- Field Service Technician
- Plastic Surgeon
- Content Marketing Manager
- Database Administrator (DBA)
Job Fair Recruitment: Top 8 Tactics for Employers
Recruitment Software: How to Evaluate and Choose the Best Recruiting Tool
Recruitment Metrics: Cost-per-hire
Using Video in Recruitment: Interview with Abby Cheesman, Co-founder at Skill Scout
Culture & People