Mechanical Engineer job profile
Mechanical Engineer is a professional who performs advanced, complex engineering assignments using conventional or innovative engineering techniques and analyses.
In order to attract Mechanical Engineer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Mechanical Engineer job description.
Mechanical Engineer job description
Are you an experienced Mechanical Engineer looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are the type of person who refuses to settle for good enough an are able to thrive in a fast paced environment while leading others by example, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an expert Mechanical Engineer who will lead our engineering team and take full responsibility for research, design, prototyping, documentation, project management and design for manufacturing.
Mechanical Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Provide expertise for a variety of projects from designing and prototyping to manufacturing
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports
- Provide sounding solutions to emerging problems
- Conduct research that tests and analyzes the feasibility, design, operation and performance of equipment, components and systems
- Lead, manage and coordinate the activities of all mechanical engineering staff
- Outline engineering processes for the creation of training and development materials
- Visit client sites to evaluate quality of completed projects
- Speak to clients about industry standards from recent publications and/or other industry sources
- Recommend technical capabilities required for the completion of projects
- Assist companies with the proposal selection process
Mechanical Engineer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Mechanical Engineer for (x) year(s)
- MA degree in Engineering or similar relevant field
- Relevant certifications recognized by the Society of Mechanical Engineers
- A proven track record of engineering successful mechanical components
- Hands on experience with product life cycle management
- In depth knowledge of of 2D and 3D design and manufacturing software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solver with analytical aptitude
Use this Mechanical Engineer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Sales Associate
- Digital Account Manager
- Node.js Developer
- Digital Editor
- Website Content Manager
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Procurement Manager
- News Producer
- IT Coordinator
- Pastry Chef
- Financial Controller
- Makeup Artist
- Back-End Web Developer
- Penetration Testing Expert
- Hospice Nurse
- Respiratory Therapist
- Billing Clerk
- Team Leader
- Sound Engineer
- J2EE Developer
The Role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Recruitment
Accounting and Finance Recruiting: How to Recruit Accounting and Finance Professionals
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?