Software Architect job description template
This Software Architect job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
In order to attract Software Architects that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Software Architect job description.
Software Architect job profile
Software Architects are software experts who make design choices, coordinate and oversee technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
Software Architect job description: Intro
The software Architect job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction may look like:
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Software Architect to join our team! As a Software Architect, you will be responsible for making make design choices, coordinate and oversee technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
Software Architect duties and responsibilities
The software Architect job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Work with other IT professionals in the company in order to determine needs for new software, platforms and applications
- Utilize tools, technology and various methodologies to create functional and intuitive solutions for user interfaces of desired products
- Develop and implement product specifications
- Pay attention to system integration, sustainability and feasibility
- Manage all phases of technology development
- Oversee and supervise the work of the development team
- Guide and train developers and engineers
- Suggest and implement solutions for process improvement
- Adhere to all the requirements and guidelines for quality, security, extensibility etc.
Software Architect requirements and qualifications
The software Architect job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- X years of experience as a Software Architect or similar role
- X years of experience with software development
- X years of experience with coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java etc.)
- Outstanding knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- A technical mindset and analytical approach
- Great attention to detail
- Good leadership skills
- The sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- MA in computer science, engineering or similar relevant field
Use this Software Architect job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)
- Bank Teller
- Financial Manager
- Personal Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Sales Support Specialist
- Field Service Representative
- Sound Engineer
- Sales Director
- Social Media Manager
- Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- Unity or Unity3D Developer
- Recruitment Manager
- Production Assistant
- Recruitment Marketing Specialist
- System Analyst
- Creative Director
- Forklift Operator
- Conversion Optimization Specialist
- Advertising Account Executive
- Outbound Sales
- Traffic Acquisition Manager
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!