Hotel Concierge job profile
A Hotel Concierge is a hotel employee who assists guests with a variety of needs. Concierges focus on helping guests save time and ensuring that things are as convenient and pulsant as possible throughout their stay.
In order to attract Hotel Concierge that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Hotel Concierge job description.
Hotel Concierge job description
Are you ready to become a part of the team who is turning moments into memories for our guests by being ambassadors for our brand, our hotel and our community?
We are looking for a reliable hotel concierge to work at the main entrance desk of our hotel. You will be the first to meet our customers so the first impression of our hotel depends on your friendliness and efficiency.
If you are passionate about providing personalized guest service by sharing the very best attractions, events and venues your destination has to offer, you are the person we are looking for!
Hotel Concierge duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for greeting and welcoming guests
- Act as the point of reference for guests who need assistance or information and attend to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the appropriate solution
Hotel Concierge requirements
- Previous experiences as a Concierge required
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Outstanding guest services skills, sophisticated verbal & written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- High school diploma; degree in hotel management or relevant field will be a plus
Use this Hotel Concierge job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Key Account Manager
- Go Developer
- Travel Agent
- Safety Coordinator
- Medical Office Manager
- NoSQL Developer
- Back-end Developer
- Creative Director
- Human Resource Assistant
- SEO Developer
- Project Coordinator
- Job Coach
- Account Director
- Business Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- Plastic Surgeon
- Security Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
Recruitment Software: How to Evaluate and Choose the Best Recruiting Tool
Recruitment Metrics: Cost-per-hire
Using Video in Recruitment: Interview with Abby Cheesman, Co-founder at Skill Scout
Culture & People
How Can Blind Hiring Improve Workforce Diversity?