Real Estate Assistant job description template
This Real Estate Assistant job description template includes the list of most important Real Estate Assistant 's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Real Estate Assistant job profile
Real Estate Assistant is a support role in the real estate industry. Real Estate Assistants assist real estate agents in daily administrative tasks, such as scheduling appointments, preparing documents, and maintaining client databases. They also handle inquiries from clients and potential clients. This is an entry-level position. Real Estate Assistants work under the supervision of real estate agents and brokers.
In order to attract Real Estate Assistants that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Real Estate Assistant job description.
Real Estate Assistant job description
We are looking for a detail-oriented Real Estate Assistant who will provide administrative support to our real estate team. In this position, you will be responsible for managing calendars, scheduling appointments, and preparing documents for real estate transactions. You will also be expected to communicate with clients and assist with marketing efforts.
Real Estate Assistant duties and responsibilities
- Assist real estate agents in managing their daily schedule and appointments
- Handle phone calls and emails from clients and vendors
- Prepare and distribute marketing materials for properties
- Organize and maintain real estate files and documents
- Coordinate property showings and open houses
- Assist in drafting and reviewing real estate contracts and agreements
- Perform research on real estate market trends and property values
- Assist in managing social media accounts and online presence
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and vendors
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed
Real Estate Assistant requirements and qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in administrative support or customer service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Real estate license or willingness to obtain one
- Knowledge of real estate industry and terminology
- Experience in real estate transactions and contracts
- Experience in marketing and social media
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours if necessary