Sales Advisor job profile
Sales Advisor are responsible for developing, planning and implementing company's sales strategies. Usually, they are not company's employees, but they work as outside advisors.
They have multiple years of sales and sales strategy implementation.
In order to attract Sales Advisor that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Sales Advisor job description.
Sales Advisor job description
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and passionate Sales Advisor to join our team! As a Sales Advisor you will implement, monitor and analyze our sales department performance and strategy and suggest solutions for improvement and optimization.
Sales Advisor duties and responsibilities
- Learn company's products and services offerings, features and pricing
- Set up sales department KPIs
- Communicate with clients to understand their sales goals and objectives
- Identify current sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Work with marketing team to ensure collaboration
- Monitor and report on KPIs regularly
- Stay up to date with the industry situation and benchmarks
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Attend educational seminars and conferences
- Create a motivational and healthy atmosphere for sales representatives
- Identify opportunities for product and service up-sell
- Identify opportunities for new client acquisition
- Monitor competition
- Find prospective customers and new target segments
Sales Advisor duties and requirements
- X years of experience as a Sales Advisor or similar role
- X years of experience in sales
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Understanding of sales process, preferably with customer service experience
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BS in Business or relevant field
- Additional certification in training is a plus
Use this Sales Advisor job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Network Engineer
- Customer Marketing Manager
- Communications Specialist
- HTML5 Developer
- Loan Officer
- Executive Director
- Recruitment Marketing Specialist
- Security Manager
- Security Guard
- Dietary Aide
- Account Director
- Construction Expediter
- SEO Consultant
- Operating Room Nurse
- Product Marketing Manager
- Billing Clerk
- Video Editor
- Compliance Manager
- Public Relations Intern
- Back-end Drupal Developer
Talent Acquisition Is An Art: How to Make It Errorless?
How SEO Can Help Attract the Best Talent?
How to Recognize a Strong Work Ethic?
How to Turn Employees into Employer Brand Ambassadors?