Spa Therapist job profile
Spa Therapist works in a spa setting such as day spa, resort spa, medi-spa. Their main responsibility is to deliver spa treatments and techniques such as massage, body scrubs, body wraps, therapeutic baths.
In order to attract Spa Therapist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Spa Therapist job description.
Spa Therapist job description
We are looking for an experienced Spa Therapist to join our team! As a Spa Therapist, you will be responsible for providing provide professional wellness therapies, beauty treatments and massage treatments to our clients.
Spa Therapist duties and responsibilities
- Perform different spa services such as body treatments, massages, hair removals, facials, pedicure and manicure
- Take care of working equipment and sample inventory of products
- Manage client files
- Manage and keep the room cleaned and stocked
- Respond to all customer questions, needs and wants
- Suggest treatments to customers based on their needs
- Upsell when appropriate
- Adhere to hygiene standards and health and safety regulations
- Stay up to date with latest trends and best practices
- Attend educational seminars
Spa Therapist requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Spa Therapist or similar role
- X years of experience in massage techniques, manicures, pedicures, hair removal and other face and body beauty treatments
- Some experience with sales
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer-oriented, friendly but professional approach
- Positive attitude and patience
- Degree or current license in aesthetics or physiotherapy
Use this Spa Therapist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards