HR Officer job profile
HR Officer is a HR professional responsible for providing support in the various human resources and functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
In order to attract HR Officer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise HR Officer job description.
HR Officer job description
Are you an experienced HR Officer looking for a new challenge and advancement in your career?
We are looking for an experienced and passionate HR Officer who will be involved in sourcing, recruiting, planning the overall HR strategy and assist in creating and implementing HR policies and procedures.
If you are a creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge, give us a chance to meet you!
HR Officer duties and responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage the overall Talent Acquisition strategy
- Provide counseling and support on policies and procedures
- Perform duties such as job descriptions, job posting and promotion and hiring analytics
- Create, implement and manage onboarding plans
- Identified KPIs for HR department
- Plan and implement training programs
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Adhere to laws and regulations
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
HR Officer requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as an HR Officer or similar HR role
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, onboarding, evaluation, training & development etc.
- Good understanding of labor laws
- Proficient in MS Office
- X years of experience with HR software such as ATS, HRIS and Recruitment Marketing platform
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Strong ethical standards
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field
- Additional HR education and certification will be a plus
Use this HR Officer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- IT Coordinator
- Logistics Coordinator
- Credit Analyst
- Business Manager
- Warehouse Worker
- Bootstrap Developer
- Area Manager
- Social Media Coordinator
- Assistant Game Producer
- Payroll Clerk
- MEAN Stack Developer
- Operating Room Nurse
- Maintenance Technician
- Computer Technician
- C# Developer
- Team Leader
- Security Manager
- Human Resource Director
- Event Manager
- Cabin Crew
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!
Executive Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Executives