Merchandiser job profile
Merchandiser is a retail professional responsible for producing sales by providing point-of-purchase and shelf management services.
In order to attract Merchandiser that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Merchandiser job description.
Merchandiser job description
Are you an experienced and self motivated Merchandiser looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are energetic, reliable team player who works well with minimum supervision, we have the prefect job for you!
We are looking for an experienced Merchandiser to join our team and help us ensure that all of our products are in the right place at the right time.
Merchandiser duties and responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage merchandising strategies
- Analyse and track sales figures
- Track and manage customers satisfaction
- Collaborate and work with with buyers, suppliers, distributors
- Negotiate deals and lower prices
- Monitor daily operations
- Monitor logistics and supply chain
- Prepare and budgets using different forecasting methods
- Define KPIs
- Track KPIs and maker reports
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and industry’s best practices
Merchandiser requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Merchandiser for (x) year(s)
- BS in Marketing or similar relevant field
- Experience with the latest merchandising trends and best practices
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skilss
- Attention to details
- Critical thinking mind
- Problem solver
Use this Merchandiser job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Travel Agent
- Construction Project Manager
- Android Developer
- Digital Marketing Director
- CoffeeScript Developer
- Product Marketing Manager
- Java Developer
- Event Coordinator
- Regional Field Marketing Manager
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- MEAN Stack Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Account Assistant
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Sales Consultant
- Real Estate Agent
- Public Relations Assistant
- Executive Recruiter
- Creative Director
- Photo Editor
Recruitment Marketing Tips: 11 Recruitment Content Ideas
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide