Merchandiser job profile
Merchandiser is a retail professional responsible for producing sales by providing point-of-purchase and shelf management services.
In order to attract Merchandiser that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Merchandiser job description.
Merchandiser job description
Are you an experienced and self motivated Merchandiser looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are energetic, reliable team player who works well with minimum supervision, we have the prefect job for you!
We are looking for an experienced Merchandiser to join our team and help us ensure that all of our products are in the right place at the right time.
Merchandiser duties and responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage merchandising strategies
- Analyse and track sales figures
- Track and manage customers satisfaction
- Collaborate and work with with buyers, suppliers, distributors
- Negotiate deals and lower prices
- Monitor daily operations
- Monitor logistics and supply chain
- Prepare and budgets using different forecasting methods
- Define KPIs
- Track KPIs and maker reports
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and industry’s best practices
Merchandiser requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Merchandiser for (x) year(s)
- BS in Marketing or similar relevant field
- Experience with the latest merchandising trends and best practices
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skilss
- Attention to details
- Critical thinking mind
- Problem solver
Use this Merchandiser job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Mechanical Engineer
- Financial Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Management Accountant
- Occupational Therapist
- Unity or Unity3D Developer
- Program Manager
- Traffic Acquisition Manager
- Insurance Sales Representative
- Training Coordinator
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Software Engineer
- Telecommunications Specialist
- Flight Attendant
- Creative Director
- IT Journalist
- MongoDB Developer
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!