Internal Auditor job profile
Internal Auditor provides independent assurance that an organization's risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
In order to attract Internal Auditor that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Internal Auditor job description.
Internal Auditor job description
We are looking for a hardworking, professional Internal auditor to provide independent assurance that an organization's risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
You'll work with businesses and organizations to monitor and evaluate how well risks are being managed, how business is running and if internal processes are working.
Internal Auditor responsibilities
- Perform the full audit cycle
- Ensure adherence to all relevant rules and regulations
- Research and study relevant accounting documentation and look for inconsistency and mistakes
- Provide advice for senior management and support their decision making
- Identify potential problem areas and suggest appropriate risk management activities
- Managing a variety of stakeholders and their expectations through regular communications
- Prepare formal reports with recommendations to management of the audited processes
- Perform follow up audits, track and measure interventions
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices
Internal Auditor requirements
- Previous working experience as Internal Auditor for (x) year(s)
- Hands on experience with accounting software and databases
- In-depth knowledge of auditing rules and regulations
- Analytical mindset and critical thinker
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or similar relevant field
- The Certified Internal Auditor certification is an advantage
Use this Internal Auditor job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Camera Operator
- Billing Specialist
- Makeup Artist
- Front Desk Representative
- Go Developer
- Security Manager
- Public Relations Assistant
- Guest Relations Manager
- Truck Driver
- Accounting Manager
- Process Engineer
- Lab Assistant
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Website Content Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Clinical Pharmacist
- IT Manager
- Executive Recruiter
- HR Officer
- Conversion Optimization Specialist
- Central Marketing Delivery Representative
- Data Manager
- System Security Engineer
Talent Acquisition Is An Art: How to Make It Errorless?
How SEO Can Help Attract the Best Talent?
How to Recognize a Strong Work Ethic?
How to Turn Employees into Employer Brand Ambassadors?