Controller job description template
This Controller job description template includes the list of most important Controller's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Controller job profile
Controller is someone who monitors a company's financial health and provides financial support to the executive team.
In order to attract a Controller that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Controller job description.
Controller job description
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Controller to join our team! As a Controller, you will be responsible for overseeing all financial and accounting activities of the company, including budget, forecasts and actual reports.
Controller duties and responsibilities
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements
- Providing financial guidance to the leadership team
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of financial information
- Managing and maintaining bank accounts
- Overseeing the accounting team
- Maintaining company finances
- Overseeing the company’s compliance with all laws and regulations
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budget and forecasts
- Working closely with the finance team
Controller requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of X years of experience in managing accounting or finance activities
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency with accounting software
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!