IT Consultant job profil
IT Consultant is an IT expert who helps clients to support, manage, and plan their IT infrastructure.
In order to attract IT Consultant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise IT Consultant job description.
IT Consultant job description
Are you an experienced IT Consultant looking to advance your career?
We are looking for a knowledgeable IT Consultant to help people use IT systems. If you think you have what it takes to quickly and effectively resolve technical issues for our users, keep reading - this might be the perfect job ad for you!
Would you describe yourself as a competitive and enthusiastic person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
If so, apply now - we are looking forward to hearing from you!
IT Consultant duties and responsibilities
- Gain in-depth understanding of customer problems and business objectives
- Advise our customers on the effective use of IT technology
- Initiate IT projects and coordinate IT staff members
- Plan and design IT systems and networks
- Oversee and coordinate the implementation of new technology
- Educate users in using new and existing IT systems
- Assist our customers and help them successfully deal with a variety of different technical issues
- Conduct regular inspections of existing systems and suggest improvement plans
- Create reports for upper management
IT Consultant requirements
- Previous working experience as IT Consultant for (x) year(s)
- In-depth knowledge of troubleshooting hardware, software and network issues
- Hand on experience with different operating systems and databases
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- A team player
- outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- BA in computer science, IT or similar relevant field
- Any additional training and certification (e.g. CompTIA A+) will be an advantage
Use this IT Consultant job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Telecommunications Specialist
- Sales Consultant
- Security Manager
- HR Coordinator
- Process Analyst
- Fraud Investigator
- Human Resource Assistant
- Back-end Developer
- Call Center Manager
- Category Manager
- Unity or Unity3D Developer
- Outreach and Partnerships Manager
- Child Care Teacher
- Corporate Trainer
- Media & Analyst Relations Manager
- Hotel Manager
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Sales Training Specialist
- Program Director
- Police Officer
- Legal Secretary
- Ruby on Rails Developer
- Market Research Analyst
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?