Home Health Aide job profile
Home Health Aides are certified paraprofessional workers who are prepared to assist the sick or disabled and maintain the physical and emotional comfort of an individual in their “home” setting. Home Health Aides provide personal and health services to patients. Some services include personal care, respite and postoperative care.
In order to attract Home Health Aide that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Home Health Aide job description.
Home Health Aide job description
We are looking for a caring Home Health Aide to assist the sick or disabled and maintain the physical and emotional comfort of an individual in their homes. If caregiving is something you enjoy, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
Home Health Aide duties and responsibilities
- Provide housekeeping and laundry services
- Shopping for food and other household requirements
- Preparing and serving meals and snacks
- Running errands
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Manage transportation of patients to doctors office or to hospital
- Administer prescribed medications
- Monitor patients' vital signs, temperature, respiration etc.
- Maintain and update patients records
- Provide assistance to patients with mobility issues
- Educate patients and their families on appropriate diet and exercise routine
- Provide companionship and basic emotional and psychological support
Home Health Aide requirements
- Previous working experience as home health aide for (x) years
- In-depth knowledge of monitoring vital signs and collecting specimens
- Excellent knowledge of nutrition standards
- Caring and compassionate personality
- Physical stamina
- Current CPR certificate
- First Aid training
- Valid driver’s license
- High school degree
Use this Home Health Aide job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- SQL Server DBA
- Analyst Programmer
- Legal Secretary
- Production Assistant
- Sous Chef
- Sales Account Executive
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Investment Analyst
- Outbound Sales
- Technical Writer
- Social Worker
- Sales Engineer
- Office Clerk
- Data Coordinator
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Product Manager
- Credit Analyst
- Middleware Developer
- Public Relations Assistant
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!