Payroll Administrator job description template
This Payroll Administrator job description template includes the list of most important Payroll Administrator's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Payroll Administrator job profile
Payroll Administrator is someone who is responsible for all payroll processes.
In order to attract a Payroll Administrator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Payroll Administrator job description.
Payroll Administrator job description
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Payroll Administrator to join our team! As a Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring every member of our company is paid correctly.
Payroll Administrator duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring the payment of employees
- Issuing paychecks
- Creating salary sheets and reports
- Gathering and maintaining employee records
- Verifying working hours and pay rates
- Tracking employee absence
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations
- Handling payment issues
- Assisting the accounting department
- Collaborating with other financial personnel
Payroll Administrator requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Minimum of X years of experience in payroll office administration
- Knowledge of legal regulations
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency with payroll processing software
- Strong math skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work under pressure
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!