Machine Learning Engineer job description template
This Machine Learning Engineer job description template includes the list of most important Machine Learning Engineer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Machine Learning Engineer job profile
Machine Learning Engineer is someone who designs machine learning systems. Machine Learning Engineer or Machine Learning Developer is someone who collects and extracts data and makes use of that information for AI (Artificial Intelligence) purposes.
In order to attract a Machine Learning Engineer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Machine Learning Engineer job description.
Machine Learning Engineer job description
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Machine Learning Engineer to join our team! As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be responsible for building up the infrastructure to support the data collection and analysis process.
Machine Learning Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Develop and execute machine learning models
- Develop and implement machine learning infrastructure
- Develop automation tools to enable machine learning
- Work in close collaboration with other team members using a wide range of technologies
- Run machine learning tests
- Solve technical problems
Machine Learning Engineer requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of X years of experience as a Machine Learning Engineer
- Experience with deep learning frameworks
- Strong experience in programming and statistics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!