Talent Acquisition Coordinator job description template
This Talent Acquisition Coordinator job description template includes the list of the most important Talent Acquisition Coordinator's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates, and hire the best employees.
Image by Freepik
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator plays a crucial role in supporting the Talent Acquisition team by efficiently managing and coordinating various recruitment processes. They collaborate with hiring managers, candidates, and other team members to ensure a seamless recruitment experience and contribute to the overall success of the organization's talent acquisition efforts.
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating and supporting the recruitment activities of the organization. You will assist in various stages of the recruitment process, from sourcing and initial candidate engagement to interview coordination and onboarding. Your excellent organizational skills and attention to detail will contribute to the smooth execution of recruitment processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs and job requirements
- Source potential candidates through various channels, including job boards, social media, and professional networks
- Assist in reviewing and screening resumes and applications to identify qualified candidates
- Schedule and coordinate interviews, both in-person and virtual, ensuring all necessary arrangements are in place
- Communicate effectively with candidates throughout the recruitment process, providing timely updates and feedback
- Manage candidate data and maintain accurate records in the applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Coordinate pre-employment checks and assessments as required
- Assist in drafting and sending offer letters and employment contracts
- Support the onboarding process by ensuring all necessary paperwork is completed and new hires have a smooth transition
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of recruitment processes and candidate experience
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Proven experience (X years) as a Recruitment Coordinator, HR Assistant, or in a similar role
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and other recruitment software
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy in data entry and record-keeping
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information appropriately
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and team members
- Knowledge of HR practices, employment laws, and recruitment best practices
Note: This job description is a general template and can be customized to match your organization's specific needs and requirements. Make sure to modify the details, responsibilities, and qualifications based on the unique aspects of your company and the role.