IT Coordinator job profile
IT Coordinator is an IT expert who helps businesses maintain their computers and networking systems.
In order to attract IT Coordinator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise IT Coordinator job description.
IT Coordinator job description
Are you an experienced IT Coordinator looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
Would you like to work in a dynamic environment where your success is measured by the impact you make?
We are looking for a skilled IT coordinator who will maintain our IT systems and networks to execute technical and administrative tasks and maintain our computers and networking systems working to their maximum capacity with greatest efficiency.
IT Coordinator duties and responsibilities
- Design procedures for the use of IT resources
- Advise management with the goal of making the appropriate IT decisions and choices
- Provide technical support to all employees
- Desing, plan and execute training on the use of systems and networks
- Install and configure hardware equipment and software programs
- Oversee, track and measure system and network performance
- Perform troubleshooting and execute needed repairs
- Execute different maintenance activities when needed
- Review and develop security-related contract documents
- Work with other IT professionals to ensure upholding IT standards
- Perform other ad-hoc projects or tasks as assigned
IT Coordinator requirements
- Previous working experience as IT coordinator for (x) year(s)
- Previous experience in help desk support will be an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of IT systems, databases and applications
- Familiarity with TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and repairing complex IT issues
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail with competent vocabulary
- BA Information Technology, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Any relevant additional certification (CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+ etc.) will be an advantage
Use this IT Coordinator job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Help Desk Specialist
- Hospice Nurse
- Recruitment Manager
- Business Analyst
- Instructional Designer
- CoffeeScript Developer
- Game Developer
- Personal Assistant
- Claims Examiner
- Visual Merchandiser
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Strategic Account Manager
- SEO Developer
- Hotel Manager
- Penetration Testing Expert
- Spa Therapist
- C++ Developer
- Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- SQL Server DBA
- Embedded Software Engineer
20 Mistakes to Avoid When Interviewing a Job Candidate
The Ultimate Guide for Choosing a Recruitment Agency
Top 10 Benefits of Proper Talent Pool Segmentation
How to Use Gamification in Recruitment?