Influencer Marketing Specialist job profile
Influencer Marketing Specialist is a marketing professional whose focus is placed on influential people who can impact potential buyers. Influencer Marketing Specialist execute influencer marketing projects across a diverse range of channels.
In order to attract Influencer Marketing Specialist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Influencer Marketing Specialist job description.
Influencer Marketing Specialist job description
Love working with influencers and using social media?
We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times who knows the influencer world, then you are the person we are looking for.
Interest and passion for (x) industry is a must!
Influencer Marketing Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes
- Develop content ideasa nd write and curate content
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
Influencer Marketing Specialist requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized with great time management skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship buildingskills
- Networking aptitude
Use this Influencer Marketing Specialist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- SEO Consultant
- Recruiting Coordinator
- HR Officer
- Environmental Engineer
- Payroll Clerk
- Product Designer
- Facilities Manager
- Junior Accountant
- Marketing Assistant
- MongoDB Developer
- Social Media Strategist
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Sales Consultant
- Brand Manager
- Analyst Programmer
- Database Developer
- Mobile Developer
- Accounting Manager
- Software Tester