Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer job description
This Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
In order to attract Quality Assurance Engineer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Quality Assurance Engineer job description.
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer job profile
Quality Assurance Engineers are responsible for assessing the quality of specifications and technical design documents in order to ensure timely, relevant and meaningful feedback. They are involved in planning and implementing strategies for quality management and testing.
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer job description: Intro
Every Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction may look like:
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer duties and responsibilities
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect quality data
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer requirements and qualifications
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- X years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- X years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other
- X years of experience with coding using JAVA, HTML5, DB2, XML
- X years of experience with web security technology
- X years of experience with software QA tools and processes
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Telesales Representative
- HR Generalist
- Junior Accountant
- MEAN Stack Developer
- Central Marketing Delivery Representative
- Interior Designer
- Swift Developer
- Food Expeditor
- Analyst Programmer
- Front Office Manager
- Cabin Crew
- Lead Nurturing Specialist
- Human Resource Assistant
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Production Assistant
- Content Marketing Manager
- Security Officer
- UI Designer
- Receiving Clerk
- Product Owner
- Public Relations Intern
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!