Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer job profile
Quality Assurance Engineers are responsible for assessing quality of specifications and technical design documents in order to ensure timely, relevant and meaningful feedback. They are involved in planning and implementing strategies for quality management and testing.
In order to attract Quality Assurance Engineer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Quality Assurance Engineer job description.
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer job description
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect quality data
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- X years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other
- X years of experience with coding using JAVA, HTML5, DB2, XML
- X years of experience with web security technology
- X years of experience with software QA tools and processes
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards