Culture & People
Brand Manager job profile
Brand Managers are generally responsible for more than executing various marketing campaigns. In addition, they are also in charge of managing and developing the overall brand strategy which makes them an important role when it comes to driving market growth.
In order to attract Brand Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Brand Manager job description.
Brand Manager job description
We are looking for an enthusiastic and visionary Brand Manager to join our team! If you love planning and implementing brand strategies, and if you are passionate about delivering a coherent and total brand experience to consumers, you will also love this job!
Brand Manager duties and responsibilities
- Analyze consumer insights
- Plan effective marketing campaigns and brand positioning strategies
- Manage existing and new brand categories.
- Approve seasonal design concepts, products, and colors that match our corporate brand
- Contribute to monthly/annual plan
- Assess how new brand concepts and strategies perform (ROI, KPIs)
- Have a long term brand vision and mission
- Plan, design and implement strategies to expand the brand’s impression, exposure and market share.
- Communicate with partners, distribution agents, vendors, and other personnel
- Monitor/Review quarterly royalty statements to ensure accuracy.
- Foster internal partnerships to expedite the development of new products/ideas.
- Analyze current and upcoming market trends
- Hire, train, lead and mentor subordinates.
Brand Manager requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Brand Manager or similar role
- Creative thinking, good understanding of the market trends
- Outstanding leadership, communication, and analytical skills
- Ability to generate new concepts/ideas
- Understanding of retail selling in the private sector
- impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Brand Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- C# Developer
- Insurance Broker
- System Analyst
- Software Architect
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Customer Marketing Manager
- Personal Assistant
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Operations Manager
- Plastic Surgeon
- Product Designer
- Financial Analyst
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Database Developer
- Hotel Concierge
- Sales Account Executive
- Environmental Engineer
- PHP developer
- HR Administrative Assistant
- Human Resource Director
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?