Guidance Counselor job description template
This Guidance Counselor job description template includes the list of most important Guidance Counselor's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Guidance Counselor job profile
Guidance Counselor is someone who supports students and assists them with their personal and academic development.
In order to attract a Guidance Counselor that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Guidance Counselor job description.
Guidance Counselor job description
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Guidance Counselor to join our team! As a Guidance Counselor, you will be responsible for conducting counseling sessions and helping our students develop their personal and academic skills.
Guidance Counselor duties and responsibilities
- Assisting students with their development
- Conducting counseling sessions
- Developing counseling plan
- Conducting tests and analyzing results
- Identifying behavioral problems
- Evaluating the progress of students
- Keeping track of student records
Guidance Counselor requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Counseling or related field
- Minimum of X years of experience as a Counselor
- Good computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly developed emotional intelligence
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong conflict-resolution skills
- Highly developed work ethic
- Ability to motivate others
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!