Copywriter job description template
This Copywriter job description template includes the list of most important Copywriter's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Copywriter job profile
Copywriters can work both permanently and on a freelance basis. Their main responsibility is to continually develop high-quality content, mainly for company's websites. Often times, they are also responsible for creating some visual components.
In order to attract Copywriter that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Copywriter job description.
Copywriter job description
We are seeking a creative and enthusiastic Copywriter to join our awesome Marketing team! If you are creative, innovative and energetic, and if you love attracting people with your writing, we want you in our team!
Copywriter duties and responsibilities
- Utilize a variety of writing styles appropriate for our company
- Adhere to our policies and procedures
- Follow our brand guide
- Execute content projects as assigned
- Publish content on web pages and social media channels
- Monitor content success and progress
- Monitor traffic and conversion
- Give insights on the content performance
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of creative directors, freelance writers, editors, and publishers
- Collaborate with graphic designers and create visually attractive pieces of content
- Review and suggest improvements for the content written by other writers
- Outstanding writing skills
- Experience with proofreading
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Previous working experience as a copywriter for [X] year(s)
- BA degree in Literature, Journalism, Marketing or similar relevant field