iOS developer job profile
iOS developer is an IT expert who designs and develops applications for mobile devices powered by Apple's iOS operating system.
In order to attract iOS developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise iOS developer job description.
iOS developer job description
Doy ou cosnider yourself to be a creative individual who is willing step outside of the box in an effort to raise the bar in mobile technology development?
Then you might be the right team member we are looking for!
We are hiring an experienced nda passionate iOS Developer to design, develop and enhance innovative and robust iOS applications with the rest of our ambitious dream team.
Our ideal candidate should be able to actively contribute to the development of fast, secure and reliable apps, work well under tight deadlines and have an eye for detail.
iOS developer duties and responsibilities
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform
- Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design principles
- Working in a team of talented iOS engineers developing amazing native apps
- Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
iOS developer requirements
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- X+ years of software development experience
- X+ years of experience with iOS, Objective-C, Cocoa
- Hands on experience with to HTML5, CSS, XML, API
- Coursework in Object-Oriented programming languages (C++/Java, etc)
- Must have experience in Mac OS platforms
- A passion for technology and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Use this iOS developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Project Engineer
- Pastry Chef
- TypeScript Developer
- Customer Marketing Manager
- Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- Payroll Clerk
- Influencer Marketing Specialist
- Help Desk Specialist
- Marketing Executive
- Loan Processor
- Strategic Account Manager
- Machine Learning Expert
- Data Entry Clerk
- Conversion Optimization Specialist
- SEO Consultant
- Quality Inspector
- Public Relations Assistant
- Chief Information Security Officer
- HR Generalist
- Production Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Environmental Health and Safety Engineer
- Logistics Coordinator
Talent Acquisition Is An Art: How to Make It Errorless?
How SEO Can Help Attract the Best Talent?
How to Recognize a Strong Work Ethic?
How to Turn Employees into Employer Brand Ambassadors?