Compliance Manager job profile
Compliance Manager's job scope may vary depending on the company and industry. In general, they are responsible for conducting periodic internal reviews or company audits to ensure that the firm is compliant with laws, rules and regulations.
In addition, they direct internal investigations, assess products and develop risk management strategies to ensure compliance.
In order to attract Compliance Managers that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Compliance Manager job description.
Compliance Manager job description
We are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to join our team! As a Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that our company adheres to all the legal standards as well as internal policies and procedures.
Professionalism and high ethical standard are expected for this position. You also must be result driven and always keep in mind company's objectives.
Compliance Manager duties and responsibilities
- Manage and supervise control systems
- Create a strategy for preventing violations of legal rules and internal policies guidelines
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls
- Identify risks or non-conformity issues
- Desing, improve and implement productive and efficient company policies
- Collaborate and maintain continuous communication with HR department
- Improve current strategies if necessary
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically
- Supervise and oversee the work of colleagues
- Identify compliance issues and necessary training
- Create reports for senior management and external stakeholders
Compliance Manager requirements
- Previous working experience as compliance manager for (x) years
- Knowledge and understanding of the industry’s regulations and best practices
- Hands-on experience with a variety of reporting operations and procedures
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- BA in law, finance, business administration or similar related field
Use this Compliance Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps