Outreach and Partnerships Manager job profile
Outreach and Partnerships Manager is a marketing professional specialized in implementing and developing commercial and strategic relationships with organisations in accordance with company's overarching objective, strategic goals and strategies.
In order to attract Outreach and Partnerships Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Outreach and Partnerships Manager job description.
Outreach and Partnerships Manager job description
Are you an experienced Outreach and Partnerships Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoy in networking and establishing relationships, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Outreach and Partnerships Manager who is full of ideas and media and digital industry contacts to help us ensure commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners.
Outreach and Partnerships Manager duties and responsibilities
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Keep a great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
Outreach and Partnerships Manager requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as an Outreach and Partnerships Manager for (x) year(s)
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communication or similar relevant filed
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills
- Attention to details
Use this Outreach and Partnerships Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Middleware Developer
- Warehouse Worker
- Real Estate Broker
- IT Help Desk Technician
- Email Marketing Manager
- Training Manager
- Fraud Investigator
- Go Developer
- UI Designer
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Central Marketing Delivery Representative
- Recruitment Consultant
- Benefits Administrator
- Director of Finance
- Sales Executive
- Digital Editor
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Test Engineer
- Network Manager
- Fashion Editor