Production Assistant job profile
Production Assistant is an entry-level professional who works on a video or television set in a support role and is responsible for providing assistance to crews of various departments.
In order to attract Production Assistant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Production Assistant job description.
Production Assistant job description
Are you an aspiring Production Assistant looking for an opportunity to advance your career in an interetsing and great working environment?
If you are enthusiastic, conscientious, hard-working individual who wants to develop their career in film production, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a competent Production Assistant who will contribute to a positive attitude and energy of our team and work hard in order to manage and improve our behind the scenes procedures.
Production Assistant duties and responsibilities
- Prepare all the supplies and equipment needed for the set
- Manage the equipment as needed
- Assist other crew members with their duties
- Prepare all the paperwork such as scripts for the set
- Make sure all the members have their necessary tools
- Assist actors with their needs
- Perform safety checks for people and equipment on the set
- Deliver messages among team members
- Help with various administrative work
Production Assistant requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Production Assistant
- Physical strength and stamina
- A valid driver’s license
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Proactive problem solver
- Computer savvy
Use this Production Assistant job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Spa Therapist
- Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- SQL Developer
- Inbound Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Phyton Web Developer
- Physician Assistant
- Legal Assistant
- HR Officer
- Loan Officer
- Security Officer
- Mobile Developer
- Environmental Engineer
- Android Developer
- MongoDB Developer
- Central Marketing Delivery Representative
- Delivery Driver
- Data Manager