Human Resource Director job profile
Human Resource Director is responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of a company's human resources department. Human Resource Director supervises and provides consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, like compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and labor relations etc.
In order to attract Human Resource Director that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Human Resource Director job description.
Human Resource Director job description
We are looking for an ambitious Human Resource Director (HR Director).
You will be responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of our company's human resources department.
If you are well organized, task-oriented and apt for up keeping our high HR strategies and procedures standards, but also enthusiastic about improving them with your creative new ideas, you are the person we are looking for!
Human Resource Director duties and responsibilities
- Create and deliver briefings to executives
- Oversee an organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- Plan employee benefit, payroll, health and safety programs
- Initiate and supervise the implementation and advancement of human resource processes
- Follow and ensure adherence to relevant internal and legal procedures
- Oversee and check the update of employee records
- Respond to all inquiries by Unions and Lawyers in professional and timely manner
- Effectively structure benefits programs to attract and retain top talent
- Initiate, oversee and coordinate updating human resource software systems
- Suggest appropriate innovative measures for improving performance evaluations and employee engagement
Human Resource Director requirements and qualifications
- Advanced degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar relevant field
- Previous experience working as an HR Director for [X] year(s)
- In-depth knowledge of Human Resource operations and legal regulations
- Hands-on experience in all aspects of HR management
- Impeccable communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Supervisory experience
- Senior Professional in Human Resources Certification (SPHR) will be an advantage
Use this Human Resource Director job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards