Culture & People
HR Consultant job profile
Human Resources (HR) Consultants ensure that an organization’s human capital serves the best interests of the company. HR Consultants are generally called in to advise companies on a wide range of issues involving its workforce.
In order to attract HR Consultant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise HR Consultant job description.
HR Consultant job description
Are you an experienced HR Consultant passionate about human resources management interested in making a change?
We offer you an exciting new opportunity to join our team!
We are searching for an ambitious HR Consultant to join our HR team and help us ensure that our organization’s human capital serves the best interests of the company.
HR Consultant duties and responsibilities
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures
- Take responsibility for the successful and timely completion of human resource related projects
- Conduct HR research, track and analyze metrics and suggest insight to improve decision making
- Advise HR personnel about any recurring issues and problems
- Help HR professionals in recruiting, training and management of employees
- Create and design plans for applying new techniques for driving change in HR processes
- Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Suggest and manage implementation of suitable HR technology for business advancement
- Keep abreast with new trends and advancements in the human resources filed
HR Consultant requirements
- Previous experience working as HR consultant for (x) years
- Expertise in HR operations, procedures and best practices
- Proven research and analysis skills
- Hands on experience with human resource software programs (ATS, Payroll etc.)
- Hands on experience with preparing business plans
- Analytical thinker problem-solver
- Outstanding communication, presentation and consulting skills
- A team player lover with excellent leadership skills
- MA in human resources or similar relevant field
Use this HR Consultant job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Safety Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Project Manager
- Management Accountant
- Order Picker
- Inventory Manager
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Front-end Developer
- Data Manager
- Payroll Specialist
- Patient Care Technician
- Dietary Aide
- Director of Operations
- Back-End Web Developer
- Inside Sales Manager
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Public Relations Intern
- React.js Developer
- Plant Manager
- IT Journalist
- Office Coordinator
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?
4 Most Innovative Employee Referral Bonus Ideas