➡️ Before we dig deeper into the General Manager job description, don't forget to download our new Guide for Recruiting C-level Executives!
General Manager job profile
General Manager is an executive who has overall responsibility for all administrative functions in company's business. General Managers set policies, operations, create and maintain budgets. This is a senior position. General Manager coordinates employees and supervises lower-level managers.
In order to attract General Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise General Manager job description.
General Manager job description
We are looking for an ambitious General Manager who will take overall responsibility for all administrative functions in our company. In this position, you will set policies, operations, create and maintain budgets. You will also be expected to coordinate employees and supervise and lead lower-level managers by example.
General Manager duties and responsibilities
- Take full profit & loss responsibility
- Coordinate employees and supervise and lead lower-level managers
- Perform market research and complex analysis of possible opportunities
- Provide suggestions for business growth
- Suggest ideas for increasing revenue
- Suggest improvements for employee engagement
- Create, review and implement effective business plans
- Attend meetings, trainings, seminars and conferences
General Manager requirements
- Previous working experience as a General Manager for (x) years
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- A proven track record of successfully leading and motivating diverse teams
- Multitasker and critical thinker with strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- MA in Business Administration or similar relevant field
Use this General Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Inventory Manager
- Data Manager
- Android Developer
- Safety Officer
- Environmental Health and Safety Engineer
- SEO Manager
- Marketing Intern
- UX Research Specialist
- Digital Account Manager
- PHP developer
- J2EE Developer
- Java Developer
- Photo Editor
- Communications Specialist
- Business Development Consultant
- Director of Marketing Analytics
- Email Marketing Manager
- Data Coordinator
- Traffic Acquisition Manager
- Conversion Optimization Specialist
- Litigation Paralegal
- Marketing Operations Analyst
Talent Acquisition Is An Art: How to Make It Errorless?
How SEO Can Help Attract the Best Talent?
How to Recognize a Strong Work Ethic?
How to Turn Employees into Employer Brand Ambassadors?