General Manager job profile
General Manager is an executive who has overall responsibility for all administrative functions in company's business. General Managers set policies, operations, create and maintain budgets. This is a senior position. General Manager coordinates employees and supervises lower-level managers.
In order to attract General Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise General Manager job description.
General Manager job description
We are looking for an ambitious General Manager who will take overall responsibility for all administrative functions in our company. In this position, you will set policies, operations, create and maintain budgets. You will also be expected to coordinate employees and supervise and lead lower-level managers by example.
General Manager duties and responsibilities
- Take full profit & loss responsibility
- Coordinate employees and supervise and lead lower-level managers
- Perform market research and complex analysis of possible opportunities
- Provide suggestions for business growth
- Suggest ideas for increasing revenue
- Suggest improvements for employee engagement
- Create, review and implement effective business plans
- Attend meetings, trainings, seminars and conferences
General Manager requirements
- Previous working experience as a General Manager for (x) years
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- A proven track record of successfully leading and motivating diverse teams
- Multitasker and critical thinker with strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- MA in Business Administration or similar relevant field
Use this General Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Managing Editor
- Copywriter & Editorial Director
- Restaurant Manager
- Office Administrator
- Lab Assistant
- Billing Specialist
- Occupational Therapist
- Spa Therapist
- Network Administrator
- Assistant Game Producer
- UI-UX Designer
- Customer Retention & Nurture Flow Specialists
- School Counselor
- Interior Designer
- Plant Manager
- Product Designer
- Police Officer
- Big Data Engineer
- Budget Analyst
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!
Executive Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Executives