Budget Analyst job profile
In short, Budget Analysts are generally responsible for monitoring organizational spending so it stays within a budget.
They typically work with program and project managers to develop and maintain organization's budget.
In order to attract Budget Analyst that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Budget Analyst job description.
Budget Analyst job description
We are looking for a reliable Budget Analyst to join our team. As a Budget Analyst, you will be responsible for planning and maintaining company's budget and spending.
If you love to work with numbers and you are knowledgeable of different legal rules and regulations related to budgeting, you are the perfect candidate we are looking for!
Budget Analyst duties and responsibilities
- Examine budget proposals
- Review funding requests
- Perform different types of complex analyses
- Regularly present insights and results
- Create and present suggestions for budget improvement
- Work closely with upper management to finalize budget
- Make sure that company's budget is in accordance with all relevant legal rules and regulations
- Oversee spending
- Identify and present trends in spending
- Create detailed future budget forecasts
- Create and present suggestions for increasing profit
- Prepare and present reports for upper management
Budget Analyst requirements
- Previous working experience as budget analyst for (x) years
- In-depth knowledge of budgeting and all relevant legal rules and regulations
- Outstanding mathematical and critical thinking skills
- Hands on experience with using graphics computer program
- Knowledge of data analysis and various forecasting methods
- Excelente communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- MA in accounting, finance, business or similar relevant field
Post this Budget Analyst job ad to free job boards
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
ATS Benefits: How ATS Improves Time, Cost and Quality of Hire
What is Recruitment Marketing Software?
Job Posting: Ultimate Guide for Posting Jobs That Stand Out
Difference between structured, unstructured and semi-structured job interviews