Back-End Web Developer job profile
A back-end Web Wevelopers are generally responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do. In addition, Back-end Web Developers usually write the web services as well as APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers.
In order to attract In order to attract Back-End Web Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise In order to attract Back-End Web Developer that best matches your needs.
Back-End Web Developer
We are looking for a driven and analytical Back-end developer to join our team. If you are looking for a key role in a fast growing company, we want you! As our Back-end Web Developer you will have a big influence on our company's technical platforms.
You will be working with some cutting-edge technology to build applications that will be used by of thousands of customers.
Back-End Web Developer duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining and develop all parts of a complex service-oriented system
- Work with a large arsenal of open source and cutting-edge technologies such as Node.js, Angular.js, MySQL, Docker, RabbitMQ and Redis.
- Plan and implement model data structures for scalability
- Write secure code
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle
- Work on the maintenance and improvement of existing data structures
- Research, evaluate and analyze technical and design requirements
- Develop additional server level functionality and tools using a .NET language (C# preferred).
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs/flaws to ensure servers are running optimally.
- Incorporate standards-based development processes for website and web/mobile applications.
- Assist with website strategy and planning.
- Subject matter expert, providing: guidelines, best practices and training to other individuals
- Formulate concepts and ideas for additional products, tools and services
Back-End Web Developer requirements
- X+ years of experience in Back End Web development
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Really good understanding of the Linux ecosystem and experience with server management
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience with Docker and how to use it in the context of Node.js and micro-services
- Experience with high availability solutions (load balancing, HAProxy…)
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with service discovery tools like Consul, Etcd or regular DNS (SRV records)
- Knowledge of either CoffeeScript or LiveScript
- Testing experience with Mocha, Karma, etc
Use this Back-End Web Developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Hotel Manager
- Office Clerk
- Lab Technician
- Social Media Specialist
- Web Editor
- Validation Engineer
- Legal Counsel
- Software Architect
- Web Analyst
- Game Developer
- Guest Relations Manager
- Software Security Engineer
- CakePHP Developer
- Data Scientist
- News Producer
- Help Desk Manager
- Corporate Trainer
- Communications Specialist
- Executive Chef
- Budget Analyst
Recruitment Marketing Tips: 11 Recruitment Content Ideas
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide