Construction Foreman job profile
Construction Foremans are generally responsible for dealing directly with customers, such as contractors Ina ddition, they may be responsible for some customer service duties as well as project management.
In order to attract Construction Foremans that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Construction Foreman job description.
Construction Foreman job description
We are looking for an ambitious Construction Foreman to join our team! As a Construction Foreman, your main responsibility will be to manage and coordinate construction projects.
We are expecting you to have a solid experience in construction, outstanding leadership personality and ability to make decisions in complex situations.
Construction Foreman duties and responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage construction tasks in accordance with priorities and goals
- Produce employee and project schedules
- Manage and monitor members attendance and work
- Adhere to relevant safety regulations
- Manage and guide the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditures
- Keep budget in check
- Peacefully resolve any emerging problems and issues
- Allocate and delegate responsibilities
- Supervise, train and give feedback to workers
- Ensure labor and other resources necessary
- Prepare and present progress
Construction Foreman requirements
- X years of experience as construction management
- Excellent knowledge of construction operations and equipment
- Experience and knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems
- Familiarity with blueprints
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Good math skills
- Good physical condition and stamina
- High school diploma
- Any additional relevant certification will be considered an advantage
Use this Construction Foreman job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Customer Service Manager
- Validation Engineer
- System Security Expert
- Vice President (VP) of Marketing
- Product Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement
- Training Manager
- Systems Engineer
- Photo Editor
- Social Media Coordinator
- Account Manager
- DevOps Engineer
- Digital Marketing Director
- C++ Developer
- Interior Designer
- Prep Cook
- Chef de Partie
- General Counsel
- HR Officer
- Construction Expediter
- Loan Officer
- Legal Assistant
- Sous Chef
- Home Health Aide
Talent Acquisition Is An Art: How to Make It Errorless?
How SEO Can Help Attract the Best Talent?
How to Recognize a Strong Work Ethic?
How to Turn Employees into Employer Brand Ambassadors?