Validation Engineer job profile
Validation Engineer job description
Validation Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Conduct firmware validation testing of automotive and handheld devices
- Provide documentation, debug information, and reproduction steps when unexpected device behavior is seen.
- Define validation test plans and procedures for new products and firmware changes
- Assist with automating firmware validation
- Work with hardware engineers and firmware developers
- Define relevant engineering requirements
- Actively participate in product development cycle
- Give suggestions for more optimized solutions
- Give feedback and participate in new idea generation
- Always ensure quality issues are addressed and resolved prior to release.
- Keep up to date on overall activities of the team, identify issues early and take constructive, corrective actions.
Validation Engineer requirements and qualifications
- X years validation experience or similar role
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Knowledge in C#, Python, Linux shell scripting
- Familiar with writing test /validation code in Linux environments with Python
- Knowledge of Software validation process, automation techniques, and testing methodologies
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Validation Engineer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards