Validation Engineer job description template
This Validation Engineer job description template includes the list of most important Validation Engineer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Hiring Validation Engineer role?
Job boards, social media or programmatic – place your job ads on +1,000 channels with just one click.Post job for Free
Validation Engineer job profile
Validation Engineers are generally responsible for planning, developing, implementing and monitoring company's or organization's validation strategy. Validation Engineering roles are most popular in highly regulated industries such as pharmaceutical, medical device manufacturing or some IT fields.
In order to attract Validation Engineers that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Validation Engineer job description.
Validation Engineer job description
We are looking for an experienced Validation Engineer to join our team. As Validation Engineer, you will be responsible for validating software solutions for persistent memory applications. At this position, you will have the chance to learn new things, develop your career and use latest technology.
Validation Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Conduct firmware validation testing of automotive and handheld devices
- Provide documentation, debug information, and reproduction steps when unexpected device behavior is seen.
- Define validation test plans and procedures for new products and firmware changes
- Assist with automating firmware validation
- Work with hardware engineers and firmware developers
- Define relevant engineering requirements
- Actively participate in product development cycle
- Give suggestions for more optimized solutions
- Give feedback and participate in new idea generation
- Always ensure quality issues are addressed and resolved prior to release.
- Keep up to date on overall activities of the team, identify issues early and take constructive, corrective actions.
Validation Engineer requirements and qualifications
- X years validation experience or similar role
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Knowledge in C#, Python, Linux shell scripting
- Familiar with writing test /validation code in Linux environments with Python
- Knowledge of Software validation process, automation techniques, and testing methodologies
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills