Logistics Coordinator job profile
Logistics Coordinator is a professional responsible for facilitating and monitoring of supply chain operation by ensuring a smooth process and effective distribution of products.
In order to attract Logistics Coordinator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise (job title) job description.
Logistics Coordinator job description
Are you an experienced Logistics Coordinator looking to take on a new challenge?
If you are a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a hard working Logistics Coordinator to manage and supervise the supply chain operations by ensuring a smooth process and effective distribution of products.of our products and services.
Logistics Coordinator duties and responsibilities
- Plan, implement and oversee supply chain operations
- Ensure all the assets and supplies are used efficiently
- Conduct and optimize IT logistics procedures
- Analyze data on a regular basis
- Identify process bottlenecks
- Suggest solutions for improvement
- Coordinate and train staff in the logistics department
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and retailers
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Determine and track KPIs
- Adhere to all relevant rules and regulations
Logistics Coordinator qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a Logistics Coordinator for (x) year(s)
- Sc/BA in business administration
- Additional education in supply chain or logistics is a plus
- Familiarity with relevant rules, regulations and standards
- X years of experience with logistics software
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Use this Logistics Coordinator job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Dental Assistant
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Influencer Marketing Specialist
- Home Health Aide
- Technical Account Manager
- Penetration Testing Expert
- Swift Developer
- Loan Officer
- Warehouse Manager
- Wait Staff
- Sound Engineer
- Investment Analyst
- Public Relations Specialist
- Project Coordinator
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Associate
- Receiving Clerk
- Safety Manager
- Environmental Health and Safety Engineer
The Role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Recruitment
Accounting and Finance Recruiting: How to Recruit Accounting and Finance Professionals
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?