Logistics Coordinator job description template
This Logistics Coordinator job description template includes the list of most important Logistics Coordinator's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
➡️ Check out our Complete List (500+) of Job Description Templates!
Logistics Coordinator job profile
Logistics Coordinator is a professional responsible for facilitating and monitoring of supply chain operation by ensuring a smooth process and effective distribution of products.
In order to attract Logistics Coordinator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise (job title) job description.
Logistics Coordinator job description
Are you an experienced Logistics Coordinator looking to take on a new challenge?
If you are a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a hard working Logistics Coordinator to manage and supervise the supply chain operations by ensuring a smooth process and effective distribution of products.of our products and services.
Logistics Coordinator duties and responsibilities
- Plan, implement and oversee supply chain operations
- Ensure all the assets and supplies are used efficiently
- Conduct and optimize IT logistics procedures
- Analyze data on a regular basis
- Identify process bottlenecks
- Suggest solutions for improvement
- Coordinate and train staff in the logistics department
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and retailers
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Determine and track KPIs
- Adhere to all relevant rules and regulations
Logistics Coordinator qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a Logistics Coordinator for (x) year(s)
- Sc/BA in business administration
- Additional education in supply chain or logistics is a plus
- Familiarity with relevant rules, regulations and standards
- X years of experience with logistics software
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask