Mortgage Loan Processor job profile
Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for providing customers updated and periodic information regarding their mortgage loan application.
In order to attract Mortgage Loan Processor that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Mortgage Loan Processor job description.
Mortgage Loan Processor job description
Are you an experienced Mortgage Loan Officer looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are a highly organized communicator capable of making sound decisions while maintaining composure in a fast-paced environment, we have a perfect job for you!
We are looking for a reliable Mortgage Loan Processor to process loans and provide a high level of customer service.
Mortgage Loan Processor duties and responsibilities
- Gather information
- Evaluate applications
- Communicate with clients and help them choose the most appropriate mortgage
- Search for and collect important data from clients such as their assets, salaries, debts...
- Correct mistakes
- Research and correct inconsistencies
- Regularly review file documentation
- Make sure all items needed are requested
- Build long-term relationships with key stakeholders such as clients, loan officers and underwriters
Mortgage Loan Processor requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Mortgage Loan Processor or similar role
- X years of experience with mortgage loan programs (such as Calyx Point etc.)
- Great communication skills
- Great sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skill
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc degree in finance, economics, or a similar relevant field
Use this Mortgage Loan Processor job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Traffic Acquisition Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Back-end Drupal Developer
- Training Specialist
- Photo Editor
- Business Consultant
- Call Center Manager
- Inventory Manager
- Kindergarten Teacher
- Area Manager
- Insurance Sales Representative
- National Sales Manager
- Financial Controller
- Guest Relations Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Real Estate Agent
- Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator
- iOS developer
- Corporate Trainer
- Middleware Developer
- Big Data Engineer
- Office Assistant
Job Fair Recruitment: Top 8 Tactics for Employers
Recruitment Software: How to Evaluate and Choose the Best Recruiting Tool
Recruitment Metrics: Cost-per-hire
Using Video in Recruitment: Interview with Abby Cheesman, Co-founder at Skill Scout
Culture & People