Recruiting Coordinator job description template
This Recruiting Coordinator job description template includes the list of most important Recruiting Coordinator 's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
➡️ Before we dig deeper into the Recruiting Coordinator job description, get our free Guide for Finding High-Quality Job Candidates!
Recruiting Coordinator job profile
Recruiter Coordinators are responsible for assisting in company's recruiting and Talent Acquistion methods and strategies. They are responsible for finding, attracting and hiring new employees to fill open positions and meet company's workforce needs and goals.
In order to attract Recruiting Coordinators that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Recruiting Coordinator job description.
Recruiting Coordinator job description
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Recruiting Coordinator to join our HR team! As a Recruiting Coordinator at our company, you will assist with finding, sourcing, attracting and hiring talent with the goal to full-fill company's hiring needs.
Recruiting Coordinator duties and responsibilities
- Develop recruitment goals and objectives
- Develop sustainable recruiting strategy based on our goals and needs
- Source passive candidates
- Search resume databases for the most fit candidates
- Communicate with Hiring Managers
- Determine the effectiveness and success of current recruiting plans and strategies
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates
- Use multi channel approach to recruit
- Identify key recruiting KPIs
- Plan and implement a Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding strategy to attract high quality applicants
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Adhere to laws, rules and regulations
- Adhere to personal data privacy regulations
- Prepare a report on a weekly basis for the tasks completed or in progress
Recruiting Coordinator requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as Recruiting Coordinator or similar HR role
- Ability and willingness to learn about the position requirements
- Passion about HR methods
- Ability to scan large volumes of resumes.
- Experience in Employer Branding methods
- Understanding and familiarity with Recruitment Marketing
- Good understanding and experience with HR tools such as ATS and HRIS
- Some understanding of basic marketing strategies
- l thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field