Video Editor job profile
Video Editors are generally responsible for editing and assembling recorded raw material into a suitable, finished product ready for broadcasting. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
In order to attract Video Editors that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Video Editor job description.
Video Editor job description
We are looking for n experienced and creative Video Editor to join our team! As a Video Editor at our company, you will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes.
As video has become the best way for communicating company's messages on online platforms, your position will play an important role in our company's success.
Video Editor duties and responsibilities
- Capture studio-quality photographs and video
- Work both on and off site
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Work with our creative teammates
- Regularly collaborate with marketing team
- Follow company's brand guidelines
- Present to senior management
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
Video Editor requirements and qualifications
- BA/BS or similar degree
- E years of experience as video specialist of similar role
- Some experience in using video and editing equipment
- Creative thinker
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge and good understanding of motion graphics is preferred
Use this Video Editor job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- System Security Expert
- Bank Teller
- Account Assistant
- National Account Manager
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Real Estate Broker
- Process Analyst
- Public Relations (PR) Executive
- Software Architect
- Field Sales Representative
- HR Officer
- Data Analyst
- SEO Consultant
- Traffic Acquisition Manager
- Data Manager
- UI Designer
- Marketing Strategist
- Fraud Investigator
- Security Officer
- Respiratory Therapist
- Loan Processor
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!