If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
- Develop and enhance our main front end platform - website
- Develop new user-facing features
- Design and develop new front end applications for various platforms Help out with front end work on other applications (HTML/CSS/JS in Ruby applications)
- Develop specifications and designs for complex applications or modifying/maintaining complex existing applications
- Perform code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- Full stack web development experience
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile
- CSS compiler knowledge (E.g., Sass, LESS)
- Experience with other JS libraries like ExtJS, Backbone.js, Angular.js, Node.js and other frameworks
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards