Product Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement job profile
Product Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement is a marketing professional specialized in providing the sales organization with the information, content, and tools that help salespeople sell more effectively.
In order to attract Product Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Product Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement job description.
Product Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement job description
Are you an aspiring Product Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement looking or a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are both creative and strategic thinker passionate about developing high-impact products communications and customer engagement programs, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an ambitious Product Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement to join our team and help us take our sales and marketing process to a whole new level!
Product Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement duties and responsibilities
- Develop and execute sales enablement strategy
- Develop buyer personas and positioning for our products
- Work with our awesome customers to create case studies and customer success stories
- Find our evangelists through relationships with sales reps and via social media, then nurture them and help them promote our cause
- Deliver training and sales tools to our reps to help them be more efficient and effective
- Perform competitive research and help position us to win more customers
- Collect and analyze data that supports our solutions in the market to buyers
- Work closely and build long-term relationships with product, product marketing, sales readiness, and sales leadership teams
- Keep abreast with new trends and best practices in industry, sales and marketing
Product Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Product Marketing Manager for [X] year(s)
- MA in Marketing, Communications or similar relevant field
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
Use this Product Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- UX Research Specialist
- Pastry Chef
- Python Developer
- Communications Specialist
- HR Administrative Assistant
- Criminal Investigator
- IT Help Desk Technician
- District Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Penetration Testing Expert
- Scrum Master
- Interior Designer
- Retail Manager
- Validation Engineer
- Billing Specialist
- Front Office Manager
- Brand Manager
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Market Research Analyst
Talent Acquisition Is An Art: How to Make It Errorless?
How SEO Can Help Attract the Best Talent?
How to Recognize a Strong Work Ethic?
How to Turn Employees into Employer Brand Ambassadors?