Lab Technician job description template
This Lab Technician job description template includes the list of most important Lab Technician's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Hiring Lab Technician role?
Job boards, social media or programmatic – place your job ads on +1,000 channels with just one click.Post job for Free
Lab Technician job profile
Lab Technician undertakes a variety of laboratory procedures of technical nature.
In order to attract a Lab Technician that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Lab Technician job description.
Lab Technician job description
Are you an aspiring Lab Technician looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
We are looking for a responsible, experienced Lab Technician to join our lab dream team.
Your main responsibility will be to analyze samples, conduct tests and report findings and results.
If you are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires an individual with drive, enthusiasm and good time management skills, then you might be our ideal candidate. Apply now and let's find out if you've got what it takes!
Lab Technician duties and responsibilities
- Receive, label and analyze samples (blood, toxic, tissue, etc.)
- Design and execute laboratory testing
- Adhere to standard procedures
- Observe and interpret research findings
- Conduct experiments
- Organize and store all chemicals substances
- Store substances according to safety instructions
- Record and manage all data
- Prepare reports based on findings
- Manage lab equipment and supplies
- Adhere to all safety guidelines
- Manage cleanliness, orderliness and supplies
Lab Technician qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as Lab Technician for (x) year(s)
- MA degree in biology, chemistry or similar relevant field
- X years of experience in operating laboratory equipment
- X years of experience with dangerous substances
- Excellent physical condition
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Data-driven approach
- Great communication skills
- Meticulous and organized, with the ability to multi-task
- Valid license