IT Technician job profile
IT Technician is an IT expert who is responsible for installing and maintaining computer systems and networks in order to achieve the highest functionality and optimize the role of technology.
In order to attract IT Technician that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise IT Technician job description.
IT Technician job description
Are you an aspiring IT Technician passionate about resloving IT problems?
We are looking for a qualified IT Technician to join our ambitious IT dream team.
Our ideal candidate has an in depth knowledge of computer software and hardware and a hands on experience with a different variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems.
IT Technician duties and responsibilities
- Installation of PC hardware
- Check and maintain computer hardware such as mouses and keyboards
- Install, configure and manage software and their functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Assist in and plan training, development and education for new software and hardware
- Troubleshoot to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes
- Maintain hardware and software inventory
- Maintain expenses
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders when necessary
IT Technician requirements
- Previous working experience as IT Technician for (x) year(s)
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or similar relevant field
- Problem solver and attention to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Hands on experience with diverse computer systems and networks
- In depth knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Certification as IT Technician will be a big plus
Use this IT Technician job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Telesales Representative
- Civil Engineer
- Mobile Developer
- National Account Manager
- Insurance Agent
- Investment Analyst
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Business Manager
- Warehouse Associate
- Corporate Trainer
- Sales Account Executive
- Product Marketing Manager
- Software Engineer
- Food Expeditor
- Political Analyst
- Vice President (VP) of Product Marketing
- Account Assistant
- Wait Staff
- Data Entry Clerk
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Recruitment Software: How to Evaluate and Choose the Best Recruiting Tool
Recruitment Metrics: Cost-per-hire
Using Video in Recruitment: Interview with Abby Cheesman, Co-founder at Skill Scout
Culture & People
How Can Blind Hiring Improve Workforce Diversity?