➡️ Check out our Complete List (500+) of Job Description Templates!
Marketing Director job profile
Marketing Director is a marketing expert who takes responsibilty for overall marketing results of a company. Marketing Director oversees and stirrs marketing strategies and efforts in order to strengthen company's market position and achive desired business goals.
In order to attract Marketing Director that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Marketing Director job description.
Marketing Director job description
Are you an experienced Marketing Director looking for a fresh challenge and an opportunity to further advance your career?
If you are highly flexible and adaptive out-of-the-box thinker with sharp analytical and problem-solving skills able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Director who will not only execute in the trenches, but also provide strategic leadership, from a market and product perspective, to our management team.
Marketing Director duties and responsibilities
- Take responsibility for annual marketing plan, strategy and team
- Identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing strategies/materials
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team
- Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads
- Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short- and long-term market forecasts and reports
- Work closely with the sales department to align sales and marketing strategies
- Manage marketing budget and expenditures
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counter-strategies
- Build long term relationships with employees, clients, government officials and stakeholders
Marketing Director requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Director for [X] year(s)
- MA degree in Marketing, Communication or similar relevant field
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- In depth knowledge of market research
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
Use this Marketing Director job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Kindergarten Teacher
- Back-End Web Developer
- Logistics Coordinator
- Hotel Manager
- Ember.js Developer
- Safety Officer
- Property Manager
- Creative Director or Art Director
- Key Account Manager
- J2EE Developer
- Collection Specialist
- IT Technical Support
- Content Marketing Manager
- React.js Developer
- Machine Learning Expert
- Event Coordinator
- Program Manager
- System Security Engineer
- Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)
- Loan Processor
- MySQL Developer
A Relationship First Approach to Hiring on LinkedIn
6 Things to Think About Before Hiring Remote Employees
Which Marketing Channel is Best for Recruitment in 2020?
Culture & People
The Importance of Building a Great Company Culture