Photographer job profile
Photographer is a professional specialized in managing shootings and the processing of images, editing and ensuring high-quality photos.
In order to attract Photographer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Photographer job description.
Photographer job description
Are you and experienced Photographer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career in a great working environment?
If you are an energetic, creative and highly creative type of person with the ability to edit and shoot engaging visual stories and create dynamic visual content , we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a talented Photographer to join our dream team and collaborate closely with shoot stylists, clients, editors and designers to produce cutting edge photography.
Photographer duties and responsibilities
- Take the brief to understand specifications and work closely with our art team to develop the concept
- Capture and process images until you achieve desired results
- Direct models for the poses, mood and overall feel of the product shots
- Constantly improve image quality using various editing methods
- Use and maintain modern and traditional technical equipment (cameras, lenses etc)
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications
- Ensure that all photo equipment is looked after and stored away correctly
- Archive photographic images and maintain database
- Keep abreast of photographic best practices and procedures
- Suggesting innovative ideas regarding lighting and shooting techniques
Photographer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Photographer for (x) year(s)
- BA in Photography or similar relevant field
- Extensive and eye-catching portfolio
- Hands on experence with traditional and modern photo equipment
- In-depth knowledge of photography software (Photoshop, Capture One, etc.)
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Multi tasking aptitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Use this Photographer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Litigation Paralegal
- Vice President (VP) of Product Marketing
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Construction Foreman
- Executive Recruiter
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Network Administrator
- Hotel Manager
- Loan Processor
- Marketing Executive
- Benefits Administrator
- Account Assistant
- Waiter or Waitress
- Sales Advisor
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Data Scientist
- Front-end Drupal Developer
- IT Technician
- Blog Manager
- HR Consultant
- Marketing Growth Hacker
Recruitment Marketing Tips: 11 Recruitment Content Ideas
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide