Maintenance Engineer job description template
This Maintenance Engineer job description template includes the list of most important Maintenance Engineer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Maintenance Engineer job profile
Maintenance Engineer is someone who is responsible for performing daily maintenance and repair of industrial equipment.
In order to attract a Maintenance Engineer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Maintenance Engineer job description.
Maintenance Engineer job description
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Maintenance Engineer to join our team! As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring our facilities are maintained in a safe and efficient manner.
Maintenance Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Supervise the maintenance of production and electrical equipment
- Maintain the facilities maintenance schedule
- Perform and supervise maintenance related repairs
- Maintain equipment and supplies to ensure safe operation of the facility
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment
- Ensure all equipment is properly maintained
- Review daily work orders and provide reports
- Review all documentation to ensure proper data collection
- Lead, train and supervise maintenance workers
Maintenance Engineer requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of X years of experience as a Maintenance Engineer
- Ability to lift up heavy objects
- Ability to follow directions and procedures
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!