Administrative Assistant job profile
Administrative assistant responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
In order to attract In order to attract Administrative Assistant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Administrative Assistant job description.
Administrative Assistant job description
We are looking for a self-driven and ambitious Administrative Assistant to join our team! As an Administrative Assistant, you will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
Administrative Assistant requirements and qualifications
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Use this Administrative Assistant job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Video Specialist
- Media & Analyst Relations Manager
- IT Help Desk Technician
- HR Generalist
- Product Manager
- Sales Training Specialist
- Real Estate Agent
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Bootstrap Developer
- Security Manager
- Bank Teller
- Python Developer
- Customer Service Manager
- Assistant Game Producer
- System Security Engineer
- .Net developer
- Paid Marketing Manager
- Social Media Specialist
- HR Officer
- Registered Nurse
- Investment Analyst
- C developer
- Chief Financial Officer
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!