Treasurer job description template
This Treasurer job description template includes the list of most important Treasurer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Treasurer job profile
Treasurers are generally responsible for company's liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company's financial activities.
In order to attract Treasurers that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Treasurer job description.
Treasurer job description
We are looking for an experienced and reliable Treasurer to join our team! As our Treasures, you will be responsible for managing organization’s financial aspects from cash management to corporate finance. S
As a Treasurer, we are expecting you to have experience and good knowledge of financial planning processes.
Treasurer duties and responsibilities
- Risk management (liquidity, interest rates, ventures etc.)
- Control over cash management procedures
- Plan and implement company’s investment activity and make best investment decisions
- Participate in planing and implementing financing strategies
- Build and maintain relationships with banks
- Budgeting and expenditure monitoring
- Implement relevant policies and procedures
- Prepare and present reports of financial situations and forecasts
Treasurer requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Treasurer or similar role
- Good knowledge of financial legislation, regulation and practices
- Good knowledge and interest in monetary market, investment management and financing techniques
- X years of experience with MS Office and financial management software such as SAP and Oracle
- Good math skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent leadership and decision-making abilities
- BSc/MSc in finance, accounting or relevant field