Inventory Manager job profile
Inventory Manager is in charge of inventory in a warehouse or similar facility.
In order to attract Inventory Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Inventory Manager job description.
Inventory Manager job description
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Inventory Manager to join our team! As a Inventory Manager, you will monitor and report on the company’s inventory.
Inventory Manager duties and responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage procedures to optimize inventory control
- Manage business supplies and raw material
- Identify shortages and act in a timely manner
- Define inventory KPIs and track them regularly
- Oversee daily operations and identify bottlenecks
- Suggest solutions for continuous improvements
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Use inventory software
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- Negotiate better deals with suppliers
Inventory Manager requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as inventory manager for (x) years(s)
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- X years of experience with inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Great attention to details
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and confidential
- BSc/BA in business administration
- Additional education in logistics or supply management is a plus
Use this Inventory Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Customer Service Manager
- Node.js Developer
- Social Media Coordinator
- Environmental Health and Safety Engineer
- News Producer
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Account Manager
- Payroll Clerk
- Web Analyst
- General Counsel
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Assistant Manager
- Leasing Consultant
- NoSQL Developer
- Influencer Marketing Specialist
- Analyst Programmer
- CoffeeScript Developer
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Public Relations (PR) Executive
- Creative Director or Art Director
Talent Acquisition Is An Art: How to Make It Errorless?
How SEO Can Help Attract the Best Talent?
How to Recognize a Strong Work Ethic?
How to Turn Employees into Employer Brand Ambassadors?