Inventory Manager job description template
This Inventory Manager job description template includes the list of most important Inventory Manager's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Inventory Manager job profile
Inventory Manager is in charge of inventory in a warehouse or similar facility.
In order to attract Inventory Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Inventory Manager job description.
Inventory Manager job description
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Inventory Manager to join our team! As a Inventory Manager, you will monitor and report on the company’s inventory.
Inventory Manager duties and responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage procedures to optimize inventory control
- Manage business supplies and raw material
- Identify shortages and act in a timely manner
- Define inventory KPIs and track them regularly
- Oversee daily operations and identify bottlenecks
- Suggest solutions for continuous improvements
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Use inventory software
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- Negotiate better deals with suppliers
Inventory Manager requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as inventory manager for (x) years(s)
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- X years of experience with inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Great attention to details
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and confidential
- BSc/BA in business administration
- Additional education in logistics or supply management is a plus